Effective Date: June 13th, 2018
This publication is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage trade or practice.
Information on this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. AERL may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
Please refer to the “Effective Date” above to see when this Policy was last updated.
AERL does not wish to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Web site. Any information or material sent to us will be deemed be non-confidential, unless you expressly inform us that you wish the information or material to remain confidential.
All information sent to AERL is deemed to be non-proprietary. Any information you send to us via electronic or other means, you grant us an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that AERL is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
We will not release your name or otherwise publicise the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless:
- we obtain your permission to use your name,
- we notify you in advance that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it,
- we are required by law to do so.
Links to third party sites:
Links within this website will allow you to leave AERL’s site. AERL has not reviewed and does not control these sites and therefore is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. AERL provides these links to you as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link to any other site does not imply endorsement by AERL of that site. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Links from other sites:
We welcome links to the AERL web site. If you would like to link to AERL’s web site, please read and comply with the following guidelines.
A site that links to AERL’s Web site:
- May contain text or graphic material obtained from our site, with the condition that it not be altered and that any graphic images are not resized
- Should not create a frame or border environment around AERL content.
- Should not imply that AERL endorses it or its products.
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with AERL.
- Should not present false information about AERL products and/or services.
- Should not use the AERL logo without express permission from AERL.
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.